Peter & Helen Brown
Peter loves seeing people saved, healed, set free and restored into the Father’s loving embrace. Then being filled with the Holy Spirit and power for the journey into their unique destinies as children of God.
Helen’s background in teaching English language and teaching children in Christian Preschools reflect her heart for children and people of many cultures. She enjoys ministering God’s love and healing power, also seeing people equipped and empowered to fulfil the purposes God has for them.
Peter & Helen have been serving in The Philippines with His Heart Ministries since March 2015. They love working among the Filipino people and are excited about what God is doing there. They are seeing the local people grow in their relationship with God and their lives being transformed. Many are reaching out to others in their neighbourhoods and some are even traveling to other areas to share the hope they now have in Jesus Christ.
As part of the His Heart Ministries team in Baguio Peter and Helen:
• Administer the finances for over 60 house churches and personally oversee 10 plus of those house churches, encouraging the local leaders and regularly visiting their
• Administer the Sponsorship Programme which enables hundreds of children from the poorest families to attend school. This gives wonderful opportunities to demonstrate God’s love for them.
• Help train local leaders and believers.
• Street church on Wednesday mornings and monthly Celebration Services bring further opportunities to minister God’s love and healing power.
• Travel with local teams to other areas to share the gospel and establish new house churches.